Monday, December 10, 2012

Candles and Sleepless Nights

The only light in my room is candles. I just took a bath in the dark with Stress Fix bath salts from Aveda. I have soft music playing. So why do I feel like I'm going to crawl out of my skin? My mind is racing and I can't seem to relax. I cannot reign myself in.

My anxiety is starting to stress me out, which truthfully is only fueling the lack of sleep. It's about time I call in a professional. Or stop working 6-7 days a week. Either option seems worth a try at this point.

I don't want these posts to seem like complaints because I have so much to be grateful and thankful for in my life. It's just hard to focus on anything lately.

So here's to hoping these aromatherapy candles work some kind of magic and my dreams are about white sandy beaches and clear, blue water. Not about work or bills or anything but tranquility.



Re-reading this post makes me seem like a 8th grader with severe ADHD, I'm not going to edit anything though as these are my unapologetic and real thoughts......even if they seem ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment